Senior Trader Europe & Export
We are looking for a proactive and highly skilled candidate, with a proven track record in sales in the chemical industry. You are able to source new and existing products within our portfolio, follow up on new sales leads and maintain and develop new long term key accounts.
In this position you are responsible for a product group within our portfolio as well as a specific sales area within Europe.
– Further development and expansion with existing customers
– Independently create long-term business relationships with new customers
– Customer relationships: acquisition, visiting exhibitions, customers and suppliers
– Product Management: development of your product group in terms of volume, maintaining existing supplier and establish new relationships
– Analyzing market trends on production, pricing, sales and demand
– Setting up contract and price offers
– Negotiations with customer and suppliers on terms and conditions
– Communicate and coordinate relevant information between sales, administration and logistics
– Co-operating with and supporting colleagues from the logistics department
– Attending weakly commercial meetings with colleague traders
– Several years of experience in a commercial position in the chemical industry
– Proactive, able to open doors
– Able to create new business
– Ability to set and achieve challenging commercial targets
– Team player, with the ability to operate independently
– Good communicative and analytical skills
– Languages; Dutch, English, French, other languages beneficial
– Able to work under pressure
– Customer focus
– Result oriented
– 15-20% travelling internationally required
Are you our candidate? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a positive and proactive candidate with minimum MBO level and several years of experience as a professional in logistics. Are you passionate about logistics and are you looking for a dynamic job in international trade? Please send us your resume!
In this position you are responsible for the complete logistical process, customer service, customer/supplier contact and document follow up.
• Arranging incoming and outgoing shipments
• Organizing road transports
• Follow up on import and export documents
• Maintaining contacts with suppliers, customers and logistic providers worldwide
• Keeping an overview on logistical planning
• Maintaining contacts with local authorities
• Order process in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Stock management
• Team player, with the ability to operate independently
• Good communicative skills
• Cost-effective and efficient
• Languages; Dutch, English, other languages like German, Spanish would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Not a 9-5 mentality
• Able to prioritize
• Able to work under pressure
• Experience with export documentation
• Customer focus
• Result oriented
• Motivated and eager to learn
• Pro active
DutCH2 is a distribution and trading company in chemical raw materials. We are a young and dynamic organization with many years of experience in trading chemical products. Since 2006 DutCH2 has focused on supplying the European market with bulk and packed products. In recent years we have added a talented and young export team to the organization which resulted in substantial growth of the company. DutCH2 is currently active in over 70 countries worldwide, ranging from Latin America to the Middle East. As a Dutch company we have strong relationships with European producers. In order to provide our customers with the best possible quality and price we also actively source our products from the Far East in countries such as China, Korea and Taiwan. Because we see more growth potential within the export department we are looking for a new member for our logistical export department.
If you are interested, please send your application including your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.